Didi anyone have

pains in thier lower stomach right where their ovaries are? its like the ovaries are hurting and cramping. and yes i am pregnant. about 5 weeks now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i did 3 seperate times twice was because of miscarriages and then once they though tit was a tubal pregnancy but it was just cysts and that time was with this pregnancy
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yes, I developed fibroids when I was pregnant that grew due to the hormones. I still have them now, my daughter is 4. Every 2 years I go for an ultrasound to make sure they haven't grown. It's possible that you have them and that they've grown, you should check with your doc.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 12:30 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Thats how I found out that I was having a misscarrige. dont mean to sound so depressing, but thats how i knew i was going to loose all my kids. except one.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• when i felt like that i miscarried but you could be ok you sould talk to your doc
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• It could even be ligament pain. It's early, but your body is adjusting. I would talk to your doc just to rule out anything abnormal.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2009