How will I know?

I've been dating for awhile and I am interested in this one particular guy and I just wanna know how will I know if he's serious too and wanna take it to the next step? As in making it official.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• honestly, be straight out. tell him how you really feel, but dont sound too obsessive. like odnt say you love him. lol but be like look, im really interested in you and you and me seem to always hit it off. and see what he says. the best way to do things, is being real. that way he knows your not playing around
    YObando

Answer by YObando at 12:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Usually you will be able to tell, by him wanting to spend all his free time with you. He may be the type that sends subliminal signs, and you may have to ask him at some point, if you all are exclusive. Some people don't think it, till they tell you they love you. Either way, if I wanted to know for sure, if he was feeling the same way ,you may need to ask him directly or you could use the high school version and get a friend to find out for you.
    foofoomommy

Answer by foofoomommy at 12:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• if he keeps comming around ans don't have too many expectations, I'd say thats a sign.
    Anonymous

• ask him

Answer by admckenzie at 1:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2009