he's my babys daddy shouldnt i tell him?

okay heres my weird twisted life: so me and my ex have a beautiful little boy together. for the past 9months hes been living in his own place with his other girlfriend. as weird as it sounds i am kinda friends with her. im just trying to keep the peace and have as little drama as possible. well she told me that she doesnt understand why he wont have sex with her when she wants it, and she is trying to get pregnant but doesnt want him to know that. I am pregnant again with his child, and i sure as hell dont want her having his child. shouldnt i tell him what she is up to? i mean me and him love eachother we just cant live together. i know its twisted and strange, but i dont know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• tell him.... and no offense, but if you dont want him to get other girls preggers, ya should really consider getting strighten up. because the kids are the ones who are going to grow up thinking its ok to live pretty much a double life
    YObando

Answer by YObando at 12:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I think you should but thats crazy. So how long have they been together and how did you manage to get pregnant by him AGAIN?!
    Anonymous

• You are truly setting yourself up for a drama filled life! Does he not realize she's trying to get pregnant? I mean, he sticks his thing in her w/o protection and thats what happens.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• YOU NEED TO TELL HIM..GIRL you are about to have his baby and already have one by him omg you don't want him to be pulled toward another woman because of them having a baby together...he might not want ne more kids after this one and he might not want a bunch of diffrent baby's mama...she sounds like a trouble maker to me because she should be the one telling him not you ya know...TELL HIM and if yall love eachother and have kids together how come the two of u dont live together if u dont mind me asking
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 12:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• That is just so shitty of him. If he loves you why the f$#k is he living with her??? He should move out of her apartment and get his own place or the two of you should get some counseling. Let that poor girl have a chance at some happiness with a guy who will love her and not use her.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 12:37 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• UPDATE:
    me and him have been together on and off for 6 years. we still have sex everytime he comes over. me and him have never used protection. he does with her, but she says she pokes holes in the condoms. i have told him just not to have sex with her, just to come to my house. but he doesnt know what she is planing to do yet. she just told me all about it a few hours ago
    Anonymous

• Wow-your poor kids are going to be so confused.
    Anonymous

• You need to tell him! But you also need to respect yourself enough to not be in a position where your pregnant by him and is girl is trying to get pregnant. If you two really love each other but just cannot live with each other then you should be together and just not live together and there shouldnt be another women involved.
    crazymamax5

Answer by crazymamax5 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I think you should tell him. That is totally unfair on his part.
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• lmfao@ anonymous
    forreal you need to fuckin just tell him that bitch is stupid wanting to have a child by him poking fuckin holes in the condom okay that means the girl has no brain what so ever....she is trying to get pregnate by a man that has another woman already pregnate?????????? AND YOU'RE CRAZY FOR SCREWING HIIM AFTER HE HAS SCREWED HER GROSS.. AND UR FRIENDS WITH HER? ID BE BEATIN SOME ASS ID BEAT THAT GIRL LIKE THERE WAS NO TOMORROW umm hello can we all say

JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 12:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2009