Why would you marry someone thats beaten you?

I don't understand why rihanna would marry chris brown. Espacially after that brutal beating he's done to her. I heard she's traumatized by it now too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• some people like being masacists(sp?) and noone really knows what happened. i hope theyre happy and that the case never repeats itself
    YObando

Answer by YObando at 12:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• SHEER STUPIDITY

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• trauma bonding. low self esteem and no self worth. manipulated into believing "she's nothing without him", free publicity, histrionics. There are lots of reasons for it but it sure it's NOT love. If she loved herself she'd walk away. I don't believe a person can love another until they love themselves first. Sad. She's a very talented young lady and deserves much better than what Chris Brown can offer. I'm sure it has to do with his court case to balance out the truth of the police report with ....Look Judge, it really wasn't THAT bad, I married the man didn't I? I hope there is a pre-nup bc the marriage won't last and hope he doesn't take more from her wallet to match what he's already taken from her soul.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Low self esteem and having no self worth. She is a moron!
    SufiMajik

Answer by SufiMajik at 1:11 PM on Mar. 12, 2009