How do I get my pale skin to look smoother and creamier?

I see a lot of pictures online of beautiful women with creamy white skin and I desire. If you want to get a better idea, check out the clothing store online: modemerr.com
I have light skin but it is kind of dry and uneven. Any suggestions??

AmandaI1021

Asked by AmandaI1021 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use a moisturizing sunless tanner in a light color. I wash my face every morning and night, apply my normal moisturizer, wait a few minutes to let in absorb and then apply the sunless tanner. In the summer you can use a darker shade.
    my2angels9601

Answer by my2angels9601 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I just use water and Vitamin E oil.

Good Luck
    SufiMajik

Answer by SufiMajik at 1:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I don't want it to be tan at all though.
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Try this set called the Solutions a.m./p.m. Moisture Refreshing Duo. It will keep your skin soft and glowing (but not oily!) and help with skin tone and it smells awesome too! And the bottles will last forever!
    www.youravon.com/dhullum if you order from that link you can get free shipping with code fsany!
    Instead of foundation use MagiX Face Perfector SPF 20 (it will take away any shine/blotchiness and it works all day!) if you want just a hint of color to cover up blemishes etc add a few drops to the Magix. A good foundation for you would be the mark Face Xpert Flawless Touch Makeup nude or natural might be a good shade for you! And pick lipsticks that are natural colors, nude is good and if you want color add it to your eyes not your lips :) . This will achieve the look you're going for! GL!

usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• MAC mineral makeup. It's a liquid with a glowy look to it. I love it. And I'm not into tan either.
    OrganizedandFit

Answer by OrganizedandFit at 3:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• You need to get a foundation that matches you and then get custom minerals that your consultant can add just the right glimmer that (you pick) and customize for yourself. find a motives consultant in your area
    MOTIVESMOMMY

Answer by MOTIVESMOMMY at 9:19 PM on Mar. 16, 2009