Do you think Im fuc@ing crazy?????

You know the feeling you get in your stomach when your scared or worried or feeel like something bad is going to happen? That sick feeling in the pit of your stomach? well i have that feeling right now and nothing is happening?

I think i need meds. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Health

• HAHAHA ive had that feeling before....i dunno what it is but IT FREAKS YOU THE F OUT LOL
    You dont need meds lol just try to laugh it off
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 12:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I used to get it all the time. I have anxiety issues and haven't had the feeling since I started meds.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Sixth sence is what it's called. It happenes to me all the time. If you know there's nothing wrong shake it off. Try to see if anything is bugging you about anything, and maybe you'll find the reason for that feeling.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• there probably is something going on right now. you just haven't figured it out yet! hope it's nothing too bad! but never ignore that feeling.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 1:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009