How can you?

How can mothers who have witnessed the miracle of life not believe in God?How as mothers who see the struggle between good and evil in the world not believe there is good and evil?How come non believers take the time to read my questions if it bothers them?You wanted to know my questions here you go.Please answer them nicely.Everyone is welcome to answer of all beliefs.God bless you all.

Alize26

Asked by Alize26 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am a born again Christian. As far as the miracle of life, unfortunately science has found a way to explain that so it's not seen as a miracle. I think most non-believers know there is good and evil, where Christians and non-Christians differ is knowing the source of these things. For Christians God is the source of good, Satan is the source of evil. As far as non-believers reading questions, I can't say I'm not them, but it could be curiosity, a genuine seeking for truth or looking for some thing to find fault with. I hope you find more answers and keep asking, that is how we learn.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:17 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• you are right.. I have seem what God can do and if you trust and believe in him he will give you the desires of your heart.. God is so good and I love him with all my heart... I couldn't not do nothing without my Jesus

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Why can't you accept that not everyone believes the same as you and leave it at that?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• To Kristi- trying to understand why people believe is trying to understand who they are. It is not condemnation. Just seeking to understand.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• You haven't been asking questions. You are preaching to people. We are here to discuss religious topics, not to judge others and not to be preached to.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 1:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I read your question because you used general subject line like "How can you?" And I find it equally mind boggling how someone could believe. The difference is that I respect your right to believe as you do and I don't try to change people's minds.

Maybe you'd be happier on a religious networking site. You seem to only be alienating the very people you wish to speak to.

deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 1:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• The OP is not trying to understand why "non-believers" don't believe. She is only using this section as a platform to preach to them. It isn't welcome. If she has genuine questions she can ask and I would HOPE she listens/reads and TRIES to actually understand rather than tell the "non-believer" what is "wrong" with their beliefs.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• teamquinn-You are a genius!!! That is what I am doing and that is my goal. you are truly a believer.Keep up the good work! We never cease to learn.Thank you. you have answered my question.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 1:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• How can you?
    How can mothers who have witnessed the miracle of life not believe in the Mother Goddess? How as mothers who see the struggle between right and wrong in the world not believe there is right and wrong? How come non Goddess believers take the time to read my questions if it bothers them? You wanted to know my questions here you go .Please answer them politely. Everyone is welcome to answer of all beliefs. Goddess bless you all.

You know even changing a few words around, it still sounds like preaching and disingenuous.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 1:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Alize26, how can you not undertand everyone is entiled to their own beliefs without being questioned? How can you be so arrogant to believe that you are the one that is right? How can you believe that just because a person isn't Christian it means they don't believe in GOD?
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 1:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2009