When was the last time you had a good belly laugh? And what was so danged funny?

LancesMom

Asked by LancesMom at 2:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Last week DH was snuggling with the cat while watching TV. He turned to speak to me and I guess he startled the cat because the cat jumped up and bit his nipple. The look on DH's face was priceless. Then he was trying to be cute and kicked the cat out of the room and called his golden retriever over to play and she lunged at him and headbutted him right in the crotch.

I laughed so hard I had a laughter's headache.

Emjay

Answer by Emjay at 5:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• watching the most funniest moments on tv, a show.. sooo funny
    m0m2twoboys

Answer by m0m2twoboys at 2:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Believe it or not, DH actually said something pretty funny last night. He doesn't usually get me laughing.
    ILoveMyJason

Answer by ILoveMyJason at 2:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• My girls running around chasing each other I was laughing out loud they are very entertainig divas :)
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 2:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• We were in NYC, at Applebee's having lunch, the waitress was constantly at our table to see if everything was okay, etc., that my dh joked that she wanted to sit with us, she was constantly popping over to see "us", we started laughing and could not stop! She still came over and asked if we needed anything else...we could barely breathe let alone answer. It was fun.
    lake77

Answer by lake77 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• A few days ago. I was getting my DS(3ys old) ready for bed, He was telling me how much he loves me and when he leaned in to give me a kiss he farted. I wasn't going to say anything but he started laughing so hard, I couldn't help but to laugh. Just like his Daddy he knows how to ruin a sweet moment.
    mamashearer

Answer by mamashearer at 3:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• watching my 2 yr old wip up on my 9 yr old. my 9 yr old was laying on his back and my 2 yr old sat on his stomach and kept bouncing his booty up and down on my 9 yr old's belly. we all were laughing so hard i almost peed my pants.
    dannersmell

Answer by dannersmell at 1:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• last night my grandson (4) answered when his sister(5) asked if we could go to IHOP for supper. He said with so much attitude.. "NOoooo, duh its kids pizza night"
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:49 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I have 2 dogs, 2 cats and a 10 week old that is just getting to know the world around him...I don't stop laughing.
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 11:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2008

• Ok this is gross but funny. Today in church my mom was holding the baby. My mom has really bad seasonal allergies and they were bugging her this morning. I looked over at my mom and my son just in time to see my mom's runny nose drip onto my son's head! LMAO! As soon as she felt it drip she put her hand under her nose. It was hystarical! i had to leave services because I couldn't stop laughing! Needless to say, I wiped his head with a wipe and as soon as we got home he had a bath.
    babyboomboom

Answer by babyboomboom at 12:12 AM on Sep. 22, 2008