Does it ever bother the skinny people on here?

When the heavier people complain about you being skinny?

It makes me feel all self-conscious. I have issues which make me thinner that I can't control.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Health

• Well I'm not skinny or fat. But I think its dumb when people are put down for being either. Anyone who does that is just insecure and jealous themselves.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I'm actually a thin person, but somebody has called me fat on this site. I don't care what anybody thinks about me on here.
    Anonymous

• I have not seen even one comment about skinny people on this site.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• We don't complain about you being skinny, We complain when a skinny person complains that they are fat and they haven't got an inch of skin to pinch. Try being overweight and having people make fun of you, saying you look like a pig. Everyone has something negative to say so that they can feel better about themselves.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• OP here-- I wasn't referring to this site. I was talking about people in general. Friends, family, or random people at the store.
    Anonymous

• i dont care if ur fat or skinny no one should be saying anything and its like this THIS IS THE INTERNET WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT PPL THINK ABOUT YOU ON HERE...I DONT EVEN CARE WHAT PPL THINK ABOUT ME IN REAL LIFE ALL I CARE ABOUT IS BEING A GOOD MOTHER AND WIFE AND TAKING CARE OF MY BABIES!!! WGAFF- WHO GIVES A FLYING F
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 1:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• hell ya it bothers me fat people talk cuz they wana be fine and sexy haha no im kidding i am skinny and i want a more juicey-er body .... anyways yes it bothers the shit who cares bout that it should be thick juicey woman and skinny is skinny but uh obesity peepz please keep your mouth shut other than that yup uh huh...
    Anonymous