breaking up!

i broke up with my boyfriend about a month ago. after about a week or so, i saw him at a local place we both used to hang out at. we had a short conversation and he told me right away that when he told his male friend that we had broken up that his male friend told him "She wasn't that good looking anyhow"....why would my ex tell me this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• To try and hurt you. Sometimes guys can be as catty as women. He's probably hurt and want s to hurt you as well. Don't let it get to you honey.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 1:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• To make you feel bad and to make himself feel better....pretty immature.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 1:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Because he is an ass@
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:46 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Typical. ANyways he's just trynna make you feel bad about yourself and is probably still upset about the break up. Don't let it get to you because he's only trynna hurt you to make him feel better about himself.
    Native_Mommy253

Answer by Native_Mommy253 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• He is just trying to hurt you, don't get it get to you. It is probably not even true. Men can be real pigs when they are hurting. They think everyone else needs to be miserable too.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 3:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• GO CHECK OUT THIS BOOK, BREAKINGUPWITHOUTBREAKINGDOWN.COM, IT MIGHT HELP YOU GET THE JERK OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM.

Answer by older at 6:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2009