What is this?

I just took a "beliefs" quiz on Beliefnet.com, and I got a 100% match with Unitarian Universalism. I've never even HEARD of this! Anyone know what this is, or have any resources? It sounds interesting to read about, at least...

Koukla12905

Asked by Koukla12905 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I just took that quiz earlier in the week and got the same =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:54 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• google it i have never heard of it
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 1:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Unitarians take practices from many faiths and incorporate them into their services. I know a number of Unitarians and they feel very comfortable in their church.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 1:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• It's a christian denomination that believes all religions have a way to god. They don't discriminate against any religion.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Here is something that you may want to look at...I know that there are a few UU's here at CM maybe they will come in and give more insight

http://www.uua.org/

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:59 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Thanks for the link, Gmsboy... I just looked at a little of it and bookmarked the page (I have to leave for work soon, don't have time to read it all!) it looks informative and interesting.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• C U L T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Oh hush anon. Universal Unitarians celebrate all of humanity. They study as many religions as they can. They celebrate holidays of many paths. It is a very loving, open religion.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:30 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• :Christian Universalism is the Christian version of Unitarian Universalism"

I did not know that! I guess the only experience i had w/ UU must have been Christian Universalism. I used to go there ALL the time.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• It is not a christian denomination but a cult that believes there are many ways to heaven. Just choose your path.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2009