Skin care suggestions

I'm 29, and so far, so good. Not a wrinkle in sight and I've been told I look young for my age - which imo translates into I look 29. Either way, I want to start taking better care of my skin, but I'm clueless as to what needs to be done or what would work best for me. The most I've ever done is wash up in the shower.

Suggestions on products? I'm thinking some sort of anti-wrinkle cream now will prevent wrinkles later, but I don't know if that would actually work the way I'm hoping it will. Anyone do this and have good results?

Ginger0104

Asked by Ginger0104 at 2:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• plain and simple,,
    use a white washcloth to wash your face,(then you can see if all the makeup is gone,)
    try using an olive oil soap, they work great, i actually have a bottle of olive oil that i use for my face, after washing in the evening. also make sure that if you use foundation makeup that it has sunscreen in it. and if you dont use foundation, just use any sunscreen 15 or higher.
    hope this helps.
    JEANNEGAR

Answer by JEANNEGAR at 3:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Anew makes the best antiaging products at great prices! Their products are just as good as the $300 a tube stuff you find at salons but at a fraction of the price. www.youravon.com/dhullum I've used most of the products myself and love them. They're also good if your face tends to break out, they won't break you out! I would suggest washing with the ANEW Cleanse 2-in-1 Anti-Aging Gel Cleanser AM/PM, If you wear makeup use the ANEW BEAUTY Age-Transforming Pressed Powder SPF 15/foundations, ANEW Youth-Awakening Lipstick SPF 15 and using the ANEW REJUVENATE Flash Facial Revitalizing Concentrate at night (this stuff is amazing its usually $48 but on clearance for $24 its a good time to try it out!!!) You can get ALL of that for the price of one tube of nightcream at a beauty store! www.youravon.com/dhullum buy through my site and I'll throw in shipping with code fsany! Thanks! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• take a look at  www.tgw247.com   and www.mywaiora.com/493761     I am an independent distributor for this company., I can show you how to purchase at wholesale prices.    our philosopy is remove, replenish and restore.  Excellent line of detox products to remove heavy metals and toxins,  Supplements to replenish your body and  skin care line to restore.   The products are top of the line.  You won't be disappointed.  email me for further info jmcansler@gmail.com

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 2:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• You have to check out the new FC5 products from Arbonne. They are amazing. The FC5 keeps skin looking great and healthy. Our washes do not strip and do not leave a residue behind. I would just use the moisturizer. Check them out at www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com PM for more info.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 5:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• mary kay has skin care for every skin type and every age if you email me I can arrange to send you all the samples free that would match your skin type and age and I promise you'll love them. because I knowyou will love them I will offer a first time customer dicount of 25% off the retail price. shipping is free also and if you order $40 or more you get an extra special gift from me :)
    Stephanie Shaw
    Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics and Skin Care
    SShaw07@marykay.com
    (951)902-9364
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• get a vitamin e pill and b12 every night before bed. my grandparents and great aunts have been telling me to since i was a teen and they are so right, my great aunt turned 83 this last year and looks like she's only in her late 50s! my mom is 46 turning 47 and people for real think she is only 30. she been taking both since she was in her 20s.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 9:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I agree with Marywoz I love my Arbonne products and the FC5 moisturizer is very nice.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 3:17 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Try Skintelligence their mask is fantastic
    MOTIVESMOMMY

Answer by MOTIVESMOMMY at 9:16 PM on Mar. 16, 2009