MEN...tmi..kinda personal

what is up with men, why do they always want a bj...but don't wanna return the favor? I shouldn't have to ask should I? It would be different if he would get hard again after the bj...idk...it crazy...how often does your SO do "it" for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Never. *sigh*
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• If he isn't satisfying you afterwards then stop before he ejaculates and then finish off with intercourse that way you can both get yours. =)
    Anonymous

• would be nice if he actually lasted more than five minutes ^^^^^^^^^^^^^anon above

Anonymous

• Tell him you won't give him a BJ unless he does the same for you first.
    Anonymous

• "Tell him you won't give him a BJ unless he does the same for you first. "

That don't work either and it;'s not the same if I ahve to ask for it

suhweet1

Answer by suhweet1 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Cut him off and don't give him anymore " FAVORS". What's good for the goose SHOULD be good for the gander too!!! I'm so glad that I have a very attentive husband who is not selfish....makes for a good sex life. Some men have no idea how we tick.....if they are attentive to us, they get back 10 fold. They just have to put forth A LITTLE effort. FOOLISH MEN!!!
    foofoomommy

Answer by foofoomommy at 2:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

Then cut him off and don't do it anymore. Simple. But honestly, men are not mind-readers. You have to tell them what you like. They can't figure it out if we don't tell them. Expecting him to just guess won't help.
    Anonymous

• Lol! My husband can be that way also. I've stopped doing it and he'll return the favor. Or what you can do is just sit on his face..lol
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 3:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• If my hubby wants sex, he better get me in the mood. I, almost, always "get mine first"!
    Stacey833

Answer by Stacey833 at 3:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Me TOO! But the first two years he always got his first, guess hes returning the favor!!!
    Anonymous