Anonymous Commenters

What do you think about those anonymous commenters who have crap to say?
IMO they are hiding behind the anonymousity and using that as their amunition to be rude.

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not always, There are some pretty rude people here on Cafe Mom. May don't want to be bombarded with nasty emails.
    Sometimes things are just private.
    Of course there are some who just want to say anything they want even if it is mean so they do it Anon.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Oh,,,, another one of these, huh??

Of course-anon.
    Anonymous

• i haven't been mean it, i try to be sweet and funny but some do get pretty down rude
    Anonymous

• I only his the anon button when I am posting something personal. If I am going to be mean then I will be mean but I try not to.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 2:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I try to be nice most of the time but I get tired of nonsense. Being anonymous is how I can tell people what I really think and not give a damn if they like it or not. Anonymity is my alter-ego. That's the truth.

Anonymous

• I think its cowardly. Have pride in your opinions and stand up and own it!! I'll tell people exactly how I feel and I dont need the anonymous button to do it!! I figure, Im already behind a computer! How much more protection do you need?!?
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I don't mind because I think "crap to say" is an opinion. If I don't like it I just move on.
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I just go with it...who cares...we all gots a opinion.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• It doesn't bother me at all when I see those anonymous comments. Like the others moms said, it's they're opinion.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2009