whats your oppinion on vaccines?

Tell me what you think about vaccination? ive heard alot about all the risk lately. im kinda reconcidering some of the vaccines. and it makes me kind of mad that the government is still allowing some vaccines to be given considering the amount of risk such as deaths with the vaccines. tell me what you think?

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 2:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Health

• I think that there are side effects to everything and that people are entitled to make decisions on issues like these based on how they feel.

My kids are vaccinated-so I am-I think that the history of vaccines is very telling in their success.

I know that some do feel very strongly that vaccines caused their kids autism-where others call them triggers.

JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I think they're poisonous, plain and simple.

But I came to that decision through months worth of reading, research and talking to doctors. PLEASE don't make any decisions based on what you've heard other people say. Research for yourself so you will feel 100% in whatever decision that you make. GL!
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 2:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Check out Dr. Philip Incao's site. It's a good place to start looking into the info about it.

Back 31 years ago when our first baby was born, AIDS was a new and inportant issue. I chose to do NO vaccines because I was suspicious about messing with a child's immune system (after all, the illness is Auto-immune Deficiency Syndrome, so SOMETHING was causing people's immune systems to become deficient !) Now there are even more concerns ...

So our three got no shots until they started being around a horse stable at 10 years old, when we went for the tetanus shot. Then when they were heading off to college, we sat down and explored what was needed.

It actually is NOT required to have shots for going to school - flip over the immunization form and sign the waiver on the back. (If there's a school outbreak of chicken pox or something, you're supposed to keep your child home - never had to do it, but wouldn't have minded.)
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I get my children vaccinated often. My kids are healthy and happy. I asked a nurse at one of my boys Pediatrician office about moms who don't vaccinate and what do they do a regular check up. I was just curious and wanted to know what she thought about kids who don't get vaccinated. She said with all the kids who don't get the vaccines, they have autism. Now, that's probably what she's seen at that office. There are so many studies out there that talk about pros and cons to it. I for one, believe it them.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I have 2 in school and one more getting ready to go in the fall. I live in Missouri and they made it very clear if your child doesn't have all shots up to date then they can NOT attend the school... I think it's like anything else, it's a personal choice and I chose to have all of my boys vaccinated...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 3:30 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I live in Missouri and it's completely false that without vaccines your child cannot attend school. All you have to do is sign a form.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 3:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• My dd is 15 months old & completely vaccine free & will remain that way. Im completely against everything vaccine related- FOR MY CHILD.
    Vaccines are NOT mandatory in the United States unless you are in the military- & even then there are exceptions.
    ALL public schools & public daycares receiving even a single red sent of public funding MUST accept an exemption form. Failure to comply is ILLEGAL. Many private schools & private day cares also accept waivers. (www.909shot.com) There are MANY reasons I choose not to vaccinate my daughter. Please feel free to message me if you want to know more. Here are some web-sites for you:
    www.insidevaccines.com www.nvic.org www.cdc.gov (list of all recommendations, manufacturers, and partial list of ingredients) www.vaers.org (list of adverse reactions reported to the FDA- though the FDA states that less then 10% of reactions are actually reported)www.generationrescue.org
    HaydensMommy007

Answer by HaydensMommy007 at 1:54 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I think parents who choose not to vaccinate there child are wrong. I don't understand why they would put their child in harms way. I think they need to read and do more research on what these diseases do to your child once they get it. How will you protect your child when they catch some thing? Do they allow their child on any prescriptions? I bet these parents will start crying when their child is sick and want sympathy. Oh my child is sick now. Then they will be all crying to their Drs. that they want all sorts of medicine to help there sick child. When you mothers could of prevented it from happening in the first place. I have heard from kids who are vaccinate not get sick but i never heard of child never get sick once they caught the illness. Meaning if they do get sick chances are they are really gonna get sick. I hate to be that mother to watch my child suffer knowing i could of prevented it, But hey it's your choice.
    Anonymous

• I just think it's very irresponsible not to protect your child by not getting them vaccinated. In my state the state could come i and take your child for not having there shots i heard of cases that they done that., But they probably didn't have a waiver. Also those mothers who lie on their waiver makes me sick.. You mothers claim to be Christian, but sit there and lie so you can scam the government cause your to lazy to get your child shots. Also I know what your gonna say "I'm protecting my child from deadly  toxins." Blah Blah Blah cry me a river. What a load of crap that is. Stupidity pisses me off. GO GET YOUR CHILD THEIR SHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE A GOOD MOTHER!

!lesbians

Anonymous