Did you ask for diapers on your baby registry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes i did
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I didn't just bc my bf's aunt is having a diaper shower for me, but if that is something you'll need why not?
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• never did one too me a gift is something someone wants too give me not something that i want i know with my family they did clothing in bigger sizes and diapers can never have too many lol
    Anonymous

• no i didnt..thats one of those that Everyone already assumes to get besides their gift or some will just get that.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I did and asked for bigger sizes. You will be surprised how fast they outgrow those newborn or size 1 daipers!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• no i didnt register for diapers just because most the time always end up with diapers anyway. its something people know you need and your going to need alot of them.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yes. Next time I am going to have a diaper shower.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 2:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I did not on the registry, but I did a potluck baby shower, and said that larger sized (2's and 3's) could be brought in place of food if they intended on bringing something. But a lot of the presents included a small pack of diapers anyways, so yeah.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:52 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• nah...I'm not going to...but SO is going to have a diaper party...all the guys bring a pack of diapers...just an excuse for all the guys to get together and drink beer and BBQ. He's actually looking forward to it. Its something fun for him and his friends and a great way to have him involved.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• its on my registry. three different sizes. im trying to convince DH to plan a diaper party with his cousins & uncles (he has TONS) though...which will also give him time with the guys...i think it would work for both of us lol.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2009