help

has any one tryed the Birth control yaz? if not what is the good i never been on it and need to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• never had that but I like my nuvaring though

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 2:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I've never taken it, but they are in trouble right now 'cause all of their ads said that it would reduce acne and PMS would be easier, and you would only have one period a year, now they are saying it doesn't do all those things. I would just talk to your dr about it.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 2:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I haven't used it but my friend did and didn't like it. I also am on the nuva ring too, and I love it. You put it in your vagina, leave it for 3 weeks, and take it out to have your period for a week, then put a new one in. And my periods have been much lighter with little/no cramping, no extra weight gain, no excessive moodiness or mood swings. Its been great.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:54 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• you folks with the nuvaring. Is it not weird to insert it?
    Anonymous

• I've been on the same pill (Nordette 28) on and off for almost 17 years and I'm thinking about getting my tubes tide. I'm 39 and don't want anymore kids.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 2:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Why don't you try it "just for fun"? LOL...why is this question "just for fun?"
    Anonymous

• no its just like using a tampon in and out two times lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 3:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2009