anyone have there baby at

we are having to have our baby early due to some compliations im 33wks and they want to deliver him at 35wks. anyone have their baby this early and everything be ok? im really scared but i also know he will do better on the outside then hes doing inside right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• people do have their babies that early most problems are like breathing problems your baby most likely will be in the nicu for a little while
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• a friend had her son at 26 weeks and at first it was hard for him but he made it threw and he is almost a yr now and doing just great so hang in there all will go well for you
    Anonymous

• my cosin was born at 30 weeks and his is now 5 and bigger then most kids his age and he is normal...my son was born at 36 weeks and we have had lung problems but he is 2 1/2 and he is doing much much better he dont really need any med or anything anymore...if the doc thinks hell be better on the outside then he will be
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I'm praying for you mommy and your baby, family. I've not been in your situation but if you're 33 weeks now and he can last the two weeks they're saying they'll deliver baby at, that's good meaning that he's not being delivered now which is earlier yet. Thirty five weeks is really pretty close to 40, some babies come at 38 weeks and techinically it's early but not much. Keep trust in your doctors and hospital. Thinking of you.
    Anonymous

• I was 35 weeks, I had healthy 6lb baby girl. Her due date as a matter of fact isn't until next week.
    Wish you the best!
    lilmommy0416

Answer by lilmommy0416 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• went to the dr yesterday and he told me that if you make it to 35 weeks that everything is ok for the baby, that between 35 and 40 weeks your baby is just getting stronger and gaining weight. dont be scared. and just think 36 weeks is considered full term for twin.  we were talking about this because dr was telling me to get ready because i am haveing twins and i could have them any time in july or aug. i am 16 weeks

Anonymous