who has nice weather ? blow it over to my area.. i need heat sun and green grass..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The weather in Florida has been great for the past few days.
    Hot enough to go swimming :)
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Sorry we are supposed to get snow tonight...I'm going to BrendaMom's house! lol
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 3:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Someone stole our good weather. For the past few days it has been in the 70's and 80's. Today it is in the upper 40's, lower 50's. Grrr!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• All I see blowing outside is snow. I was just in FL last week and it was great weather.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• the past few days have been sooo pretty in the 70's and 80's without a cloud in the sky. now today its like 50 and overcast.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 3:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Jeremysmom are you in Texas 'cause we were the same it was so beautiful and now, cold and rainy blech.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• lol if i send you my weather it might kill the green grass you want lol its not bad here in vegas but its been getting cold at night we are supposed to be 80s this weekend but 80s here is a very hot ddry 80s it sucks
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Ednakrabapple, nope I am in Georgia.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2009