EEWW EEWW EEWW! Have you ever heard of these?!

I'm watching Maury. He is doing a segment about "Real Dolls". Basically, you give this company your specifications about your ideal woman, and they will make you a life size doll! Their skin feels real and you can pose them, dress them and eh hem, "play" with them. They cost 5-7 thousand dollars! Is this creepy and gross or is it just me?

Rebecca7708

Asked by Rebecca7708 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No it is creepy and gross. I saw one somewhere I think it was in Vegas, they had it out on display for some reason.

I was curious about it, but I couldn't bring myself to look at it or touch it. I had to keep looking away it was so freaky.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i was watching the same thing!!!! the guy they interviewed seemed like a creep!!!! Thats just too weird for me!!! for 5-7 thousand dollars, he can go get a hooker insstead of some rubber doll lol
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I think I seen that on HBO a long time ago .....weird lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 3:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• One of the funniest things I've ever seen - back when Howard Stern had his show on "E" - he of course had to get one of these dolls. So the crew tricks him and puts a real model in the "real doll" box... Howard is inching closer and closer to the doll, saying stuff like "She looks SOOOO real", and then BOOM - the model moved. Howard just about flies out of his skin - so great.

And yes - the creep factor OFF THE CHARTS.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Wow.. Thats crazy.. Nasty.. Weird.. All in one.. Well if there playn with your doll they wont be out on the streets ladies... LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Ha damn I am going to watch it now haha
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 3:03 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I guess thats a good point HottMama. Still, it's icky!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• That is just creepy!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 3:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I think I'll stick to watching Popeye with my 5 yr old son....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 3:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I have heard of those before- my ex wanted one (yea... ex for a reason LOL).
    My question is: WHY? It obviously can't do all the things a woman can do, sexually or otherwise, and well... it's an inanimate object. Wouldn't a hooker be cheaper? And more fun? If you have that much money to drop on a doll, you can find a call girl service!
    Or use the money to get some help, and have the chance of scoring a real chick someday! Yea!! *LOL!*
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 3:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2009