Good or Bad?

what do you think? My Hubby has been wanting more ... but the last 2wks. I was on mo. then our daughter wouldnt go to sleep so he was saying 'I'm not wanting him and blah blah. Last night I get in the shower with him wash his back an he gets OUT!! he wasnt getting anything anyway he says! Goes to bed an turns over-I squeze him and tell him how much I love him-he went to sleep WTF He gets up This morning and says He cant ever get any lovin. I said something to him about blaming me when its his fault and justs laughs. Ive been wondering whats wrong with him and do my best to show him how I feel and put forth a effort and he turns on me, Im qurious if he could be thinking of someone else but says IM HIS LIFE. Whats his beef?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• i disagree- Your job is to satisfy his needs- and vice versa- holding back from him is making him feel unwanted- every man need to feel wanted- ya guys get horney all the time - but knowing thier wife really wants it is so much of a turn on- but he's jumping at your small attempts- cuz he's still hurt from feeling rejected- even if ur not trying to make him feel this way- its how he feels- i went thru this with mu dh - i know
    and if u need special things to get u going- tell him u want to sit down and discuss each others preferences- on foreplay, positions, toys etc. its hard at first- i even went into texting and emailing this cuz i was alil embarrased- but after 6months- he's understanding and i am 2-
    somepeople have bigger appitites- remember that- though u might not have thought u signed up to be a sex goddess when u married him- peoples wants and needs change- as his wife- your supose to try to fulfill all his needs
    KITTYLITTLES

Answer by KITTYLITTLES at 4:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• My husband does the same thing then gets mad i don't try his way of turning me on is placing my hand somewhere and thinks his work is done or we have a fight before bed then he rolls over and asks for some I'm not sleeping with you when you just called me rude names I'd say put your foot down if he wants some he needs to realize your a mother and a wife also your tired he needs to try a little too and show he wants you still too
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a classic case of men vs women! You were coming onto him like a woman would want a man to do to her...you just had it backwards! Next time you are in the mood...say it. No need to be coy or butter him up...just say... "hey sexy, lets go get it on!" (feel free to paraphrase..lol) I betcha it'll surprise him and turn him on too! And let it be known that when he wants to get you in the mood, he has to work a bit harder! LOL... Good luck getting lucky!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2009