Pregnancy pix for S.O.

Alright so I'm approximately 28 weeks pregnant. I'm still quite small for as far along as I am. However I have the slightest baby belly going on. No stretch marks, nothing like that. This is my second baby. Anyways, my S.O. wants me to send him pictures. We just got back into this relationship. And we live a bit a way so we dont get to see each other like at all. I am more then comfortable sending him pictures. How can I pose to look sexy while being pregnant? Lingerie or panty pictures. I want sexy, but respectable and not skanky. No nude. Any ideas ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did pix that I was nude but had a sheet that I pulled around me under my arms and showing my belly. U can see it on my profile if u want.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 3:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I dont want the focal point to be my stomach :/
    beautiful pic calliesmommie
    Anonymous