Nervous about job interview

I have a job interview this afternoon and i am nervous about it because i think they look at credit reports along with the application. My credit is terrible. And i have a feeling that is going to hurt me. Although I know i would be good at the job. And i have never let my personal finances or lack of keeping them interfere with my work. But if they judge by the credit report, i am sure i wont get the job. Any suggestions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't understand why they would look at your credit report unless it was a management or finance position. Just be honest with them and tell them that you have had some struggles at times but u promise it has no effect pn your work ethic. Good luck and let us know how it goes!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 3:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• now a days they look at your credit report I cant understand why we all have to many problems in life and not getting a job should not be one just do the bbest you can if you get this job get your bills paid as fast as you can. stay on top of them dont buy anything until youget the passed cleanedup good luck.
    DeborahElder

Answer by DeborahElder at 5:34 PM on Mar. 12, 2009