What is too heavy to lift or carry when you are 20 weeks pregnant?

Mrsdenick28

Asked by Mrsdenick28 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Depends on your fitness level before you were pregnant. Most women can continue doing their normal routines, just don't add to them. If you think your staining, don't pick it up. A lot of "veal calf pregnancies" are unhealthy. I encourage you to be active. Just don't do any exercises on your back.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 3:39 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• my first doctor had told me not to lift anything over 25 pounds, and my current doctor basically said if you normally would pick it up, then your probably ok to continue lifting it, like my toddler. But if you feel alot of strain or pressure or if you start getting bad pains after lifting whatever, then you probably need to lay off and go with smaller loads.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 4:30 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i am preggo with twins and dr told me that if i can not pick it up with one hand then it is too heavy.

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 7:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2009