i dont know what to do...tmi

ok so heres the deal, my husband and i have sex on a regular basis, im not on bc and he isnt snipped....we have one kid, and i dont want another one...atleast not right now. but my husband does, we use condoms, thats it, but last time we did the deed, he took the condom off and we went back to what we were doing (he usually does and we have never gotten pregnant from the second time...but he also never finishes he just gives me what i want...) but he didnt cum in the condom, he tricked me and did it inside of me. i dont know what to do, i feel betrayed should i say something or just let it go unless it happens again? what would you ladies do? i know its weird the husband tricking the wife, usually its the other way around

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• you should definitely say something, i know i would! and i would feel the exact same way you do! id be pissed.. especially if i wasn't ready for another kid.
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 3:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• wow, that's not fair at all. tell him if he wants another baby he can get pregnant and birth it himself. until you're ready, that's not right.
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 3:38 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Well if he wants to do that, why don't you get birth control behind his back! That way he may think he's tricking you but you will be the SMART ONE!!
    VERONICACP

Answer by VERONICACP at 3:46 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Talk to him, I would be pissed too...my hubby did that to me once, thats how we ended up with baby number 3, we did not want anymore kids but he was tired of wearing it..He was to have a vasectomy in may, I found out I was pregnant april 24th 2001.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:47 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• My ex did the same thing and our boys are 13 months apart... After I had our last child I got my ducks in a row, kicked his a** out and told him if he wanted more kids it would have to be with someone else.... He was a control freak that wanted to keep me pregnant...
    Anonymous

• (continue form the bc)Also, you don't have to get pills that you have to take everyday!! you can get the shot thats good for 3 months!!
    VERONICACP

Answer by VERONICACP at 3:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Take Plan B if it was less than 72 hours ago. And dont have sex with him anymore! OR go get on birth control. Its free at some clinics.
    Anonymous

• I just want to add about using the condom, then taking it off. My SO and I had sex with a condom, he came in it. I was drunk so I was still horny and wanted more. I got mine, he didn't the second time. I got pregnant. Just so ya know it can happen.
    Anonymous

• I would kill him!!!!! And then i would tell him that if i got pregnant, he'd have to do all the dirty work.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• You should definitly say something! Having children should be a mutual agreement, just as the timing of the children should be. Maybe he is afraid that if it doesn't happen again now, you will decide you don't want another one at all. Maybe he wants them to be close. There are lots of maybes...Sit down and talk with him. Ask him why the timing is so important to him. Be willing to set a specific date in the future to have another child if that will ease his mind. Also lay out what you would want in return for compromising on the timing (more help from him when the baby arrives, a promise to respect the agreed upon date, giving you a break from both kids at least once a week, etc) There has to be a reason hes so set on getting you prego again now...discuss it and compromise. (Oh, and let him know that if he ever pulls something like that again, then there will be SERIOUS consequences!)
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:38 PM on Mar. 12, 2009