Eating while pregnant??

did anyone change the way they eat while they were pregnant. i do eat out a lot but try to eat healthy. occasionally i eat a tv dinner too. i heard eating food with perservatives is bad for baby. it seems as if everything is bad. I eat healthy, no red meat lots of fruit and some veggies. Im worried sick everything is bad for the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think that you do need to watch what you eat a bit, but don't get too crazy about it. Part of being pregnant is enjoying eating all those calories so don't worry too much. It sounds like you already eat a pretty balanced diet, I would just watch your sugar intake as well. As long as you are taking your vitamins and not eating too much junk your baby will be perfect. GL!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• why no meat? i honestly think its bull people saying everything is bad no i havent changed what i eat i eat hotdogs and subway and no i dont toast it i eat fruits like pinneapple i drink teas i drink coke i have had steak and potatos plenty of times i ate the same way with my first and he was just fine 8 lbs 14 oz and 4 days late and this she is fine too she is even measuring to be bgger then my son
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I don't eat the greatest myself. And didnt when I was pregnant w/ my son. He is 4 and healthy. Everything in moderation. I don't eat alot of fruit and don't eat veggies either. Take you prenatals and continue what you are doing, Your baby will be ok. Try not to worry.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• well i'm 30 weeks 4 days now and my doc. told me to eat veggies because have minerals,fiber, and protein, the fruits have protein and fiber, and the red meat you should eat because it has a lot of protein and is good for the baby, you can it eat good food but try not to eat foods with a lot of fat and drink a lot of milk because the baby is taking a way the calcium of your body so don't worry you are doing a good job
    Milindus

Answer by Milindus at 6:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2009