• In the Spotlight:

seriously wierd

would a green popcycle make daughter poo green? she was fine earlier and then i gave her a popcycle than it was green would that do that?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 3:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh hands down.. JB poop is rainbow when he eats capt cruch with berries... Gosh i love poop...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I don't think so, lately my son's poop has been extremely green like over the top green and he hasn't had anything green to eat, only V-8 juice. Maybe you gave her veggies or something I don't really know, but it's not a bad thing.
    Anonymous

• i dunno, once i fed Chloe a lot of blueberries and her poop was blue, I forgot that she ate blueberries so I freaked out and thought she had ate crayons lmao
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 3:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• there must have been lots of coloring in the popsicle. don't worry about it. unless poo is bloody or like black tar, you usually don't need to worry about the color.
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 3:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• my son refuses to eat green veggies and somehow his poop is green sometimes.
    Anonymous

• lol the first time I ever fed my baby some mashed sweet potatoes, I totally thought his poop had blood streaks in it cuz the doctor told me to watch out for blood since he was throwing up so much!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 4:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• on a serious note, the color of poop comes from ur gallbladder and different colors can mean different things. the popcicle didnt do it but the diet hes on did. green isnt bad but its gross to look at. dont worry it will pass. lol
    sweetpea8

Answer by sweetpea8 at 5:59 PM on Mar. 12, 2009