Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I find a list of foreclosed homes?

Besides by paying to join a website or going to the bank or realtor. I want to just look at some online, anyone know of a legitimate website?

P.S. I didn't know what caregory to put it in.

Answer Question

Asked by StifflersMom82 at 3:45 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 4 (43 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • just google it im sure there is soemthing that has a list of them i know here in vegas if you go to the realtors site they have lists of forclosed homes

    Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

  • You should try contacting a realtor and working with them. If not, then papers usually have a real estate section once a week and foreclosures are listed in there. GL!

    Answer by kboney29 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

  • try your local Sheriffs web site my ex-s brother would buy them at Sheriff auctions all the time or call them and ask for a list of homes its free with them


    Answer by tlc-mom at 3:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

  • Go to the HUD website or get in touch with a Realtor. If you are thinking about buying, the first step you should take should be finding a Realtor anyway-find a good one! Realtors help keep you from getting "burned" in a real estate transaction! They are your friends!

    Answer by laadeedah at 3:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

  • I have tried to look at foreclosures in my town in the past and all I can ever find is listings, they never have pictures. Seems like you have to get the address list and then go driving around from what I can tell. Or work with a realtor. GL! :)

    Answer by aurorabunny at 3:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

  • Check and to find HUD and VA homes in your area. Ocwen also lists the ones they own.

    Answer by sherriet at 4:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

  • We just did this search over the weekend. All we did was put in your county and then This will not list the street address. You can sign up for a free trial to get the address. all you need to do is give them your credit card #. But you have to cancel w/in 7 days or something. This will give you the address, plus the defendants name. Good luck!

    Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

  • ur local news paper and down at the clerk of courts

    Answer by sweetpea8 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Just for Fun

Next question overall (Food & Drink)
Dinner Ideas