Where can I find a list of foreclosed homes?

Besides by paying to join a website or going to the bank or realtor. I want to just look at some online, anyone know of a legitimate website?

P.S. I didn't know what caregory to put it in.

StifflersMom82

Asked by StifflersMom82 at 3:45 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• just google it im sure there is soemthing that has a list of them i know here in vegas if you go to the realtors site they have lists of forclosed homes
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• You should try contacting a realtor and working with them. If not, then papers usually have a real estate section once a week and foreclosures are listed in there. GL!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• try your local Sheriffs web site my ex-s brother would buy them at Sheriff auctions all the time or call them and ask for a list of homes its free with them

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 3:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Go to the HUD website or get in touch with a Realtor. If you are thinking about buying, the first step you should take should be finding a Realtor anyway-find a good one! Realtors help keep you from getting "burned" in a real estate transaction! They are your friends!
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 3:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I have tried to look at foreclosures in my town in the past and all I can ever find is listings, they never have pictures. Seems like you have to get the address list and then go driving around from what I can tell. Or work with a realtor. GL! :)
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 3:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Check hud.gov and ocwen.com to find HUD and VA homes in your area. Ocwen also lists the ones they own.
    sherriet

Answer by sherriet at 4:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• We just did this search over the weekend. All we did was put in your county and then foreclosures.com. This will not list the street address. You can sign up for a free trial to get the address. all you need to do is give them your credit card #. But you have to cancel w/in 7 days or something. This will give you the address, plus the defendants name. Good luck!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• ur local news paper and down at the clerk of courts
    sweetpea8

Answer by sweetpea8 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2009