People think they can't "edit" answers on here but...

Do you realize you can just copy/paste to make a new answer and delete the old one??

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 3:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I knew about it, but I'll bet some people may not have thought about that. I've actually done that before a few times.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• or just answer again and delet the old one~
    Anonymous

• If you answered your question anonyomously you can't.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• no not anonymously..I just see people say, oops i wish i could edit that...or correct an old answer with a new post.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Oh yes I know I can do that. But with my slow Internet connection it takes a minimum of a minute or two for every action. So It would be a minute or two to post, the same for delete. A minute or two to repost. It gets to be very tedious. So sometimes instead of deleting and reposting I post another post with a correction, which takes a minute or two to load, but it saves one minute or two of the post, delete, repost. But even so, by the time my correction gets posted, several minutes have passed and several other people have posted and separated my correction from the original post. It gets very discouraging.

Answer by Bmat at 4:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• lol, that was a bit confusing to read Bmat but I gotcha!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• A faster connection isn't an option, unfortunately. We live in a rural area where cable won't come, the phone company doesn't offer Internet, and the satellite people even don't recommend satellite Internet.

Answer by Bmat at 4:11 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• :) at MamaChamp. Thank you for the suggestion, even so. It was nice of you to suggest it.

Answer by Bmat at 4:13 PM on Mar. 12, 2009