contractions?

i keep having these pains, mostly in the top of my stomach - they are in the sides as well - they dont really come & go they just kinda subside and come back but with some pain in between.....

im 36 weeks - alot of ppl know my history -
Its only been happening for the past like 10 mins. & it didnt slowly come on - it went right to what i described above.

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Contractions, are like period cramps only worse.
    Anonymous

• well its not really in my lower stomach - its on top & down the sides - some in my lower hips.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• at the top of you stomach like the top of your uterus?
    that is where i had mine at at 30 weeks and turned out i was contracting pretty close together and i didnt een feel most of them
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• it sounds like it to me honey it does sound like contractions id call your dr and tell them also keep track of them
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• yeh like not my chest or anything - its like the top part of my stomach -
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• ya that is where i had mine i would keep track of them and go ahead and call your dr and let them know what you are feeling if you have any that just hurt bad like double over then go get checked i had only one like that and i was contracting really close
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• when did u have ur baby?
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 4:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• were u early?
    kwiseman19

• i ahvent yet im due april 25th they had to stop my contractions 3 weeks ago but the way things are going i measuringbig and all that fun jazz my dr thinks ill be early that or enduced because he doesnt want her to get stuck like my son did
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• im having the same problem right now but im only 34 weeks mine have been going one for a few days and i went to the doc yesterday and im 2 cm and a little effaced...idk im worried but my doc isnt
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 5:39 PM on Mar. 12, 2009