I WANT TO GET MY DL I AM 19 AND I WATED TO KNOW IF I NEEDED TO TAKE THE CLASS IN SCHOOL IN ORDER TO TAKE IT?

IT WAS A PART OF GYM AND I LEFT AND NEVER FINISHED THAT CLASS. BTW I AM IN VA.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do not live there but I do not think it matters. Call the DMV and ask, they probably have a book too w/ all the material you need. Good luck.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 4:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• you will have to call the dmv to find out every state is diff i know you have to take the class here
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Here in Colorado, after the age of 18, you just have to have a permit at the time of your driver's test. You don't have to have classes or log any hours. But every state is different. Contact your local DMV and see what the regulations are.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 12, 2009