Cloth Diapers.

How many is a good amount to have?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 4:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i agree with the above poster, atleast 24 is a good number i think we're up to about 32 right now, but i can only seem to find 28 of them. The more you have the longer you can go without washing, which i still wash every other day, but it allows me a few extra when i go to sun out stains and stuff and it also allows me to stick a spare in the car and a few spares in the diaper bag that i don't have to worry about needing in my normal rotation everyday.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 4:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I bought 24 I washed every other day:)
    Anonymous

• I HAD 36 before our cross country move, but now I have about 22 or so from replenishing her stash. I like to have more so that I can space out washing. Our new washer has a 'sanitary' cycle on it that lasts 3 hours, so the more diapers, the better!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 4:59 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• How ever many your child usually will go through in a day X 3 (days) + 3 (a few extra for those days when there are lots of poopy diapers). This way you're only washing every two/three days.
    KadensMom907

Answer by KadensMom907 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009