tweezing your brows????

K, i have very bushy eye brows, I have always just tweezed around them, but I want a mre defined brow now.....
How do you shape your brows....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Cut the length down some then tweeze till you like them but try to stick with your natural shape or they'll look funny.
    Try going to a good hair salon and having them shape them then it will just be maintenance
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 4:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I just started out by getting them waxed first and from there on maintained the shape =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• You can get them waxed at a salon. I agree with sticking to the natural shape and tweeze the hairs under the arch. I've maintained the shape by getting the really sharp tipped tweezers and using Baby Orajel on the surface BEFORE tweezing helps provide a little numbness when you're plucking.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 5:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Try having them threaded and then maintain it from there. Threading is a little more painful but just because it's a longer process than waxing, it feels like waxing but just not as quick lol.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 5:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Try the Electronic Brow Trimmer from Avon www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping! Its only $4.99 and works great. Many of my customers have bought it and raved about it. If you want to try waxing this is a great kit filled with everything that you need to get the job done SKIN SO SOFT Fresh & Smooth Hair Removal Microwave Wax Kit For Face and Body and it you want to try a gel removal try SKIN SO SOFT Fresh & Smooth Hair Removal Cream Bonus Size its way less expensive than Nair and works ten times better and smells fresh. Hope that helps! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 6:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Go to a salon and get a consultation and some recommendations, get them done there, and then you can do the upkeep yourself at home.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 11:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i go get mine done, unless i just cant, then i TRY notice i said try, to do them myself
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 11:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2009