• In the Spotlight:

Guys are so funny... I asked this question in the preg section...thought I would get more funny stories here.

This morning i made the comment "I'm omly 4 months pregnant, why do I look like I'm 6..." My SO responded with "What? 4 months has it been that long?" I had to explain to him that I usually say weeks instead of months and he said "So how many weeks?' I said 16. He thought for a minute and said "Oh wow 4 months..." Ha I think it finally hit him that there was gonna be a baby...It's so funny how clueless men are sometimes. Not really a question I know...lol Any of you have funny guy stories?

Carli26

Asked by Carli26 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my husband was sitting in the ultrasound room with me when the tech was doing a ultrasound she was going through and measuring the fluid around baby and said it looked great. At that moment we caught the baby on the monior swallowing some fluid which is normal and good for them to be doing well as we all know the baby then has to pee that out lol. My husband had no idea that the baby was litterly swimming around in his own pee he is now grossed out about it.
    Anonymous

• My husband is often amusing to me- but as it applies to the pregnancy at our first ultrasound (around 8 weeks) my little "peanut" had the hiccups, so her little body would jump and her lil arms would fly out and then she'd slowly float back down the the bottom again... my husband could not stop laughing at the baby and ...well.. guess you had to be there but since he couldn't stop laughing neither could I it made for a fun experience with lil one. I think that was when he really realized there was a baby in there becaise he spent a lot of time with his hand on my belly after that... how cute is he... I also got told she was an active baby already and he said "not even born and diagnosed with adhd" (I don't make light of such conditions, he himself has been diagnosed ADD, i just though ti was funny.
    Also he named her Gabriella and NOONE can call her Gabby- he snarls...lol (she isn't here yet- 4 1/2 months)

LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 4:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• My husband saw my c-section. Which means he saw my insides. He was so grossed out and now 2 years later he still doesn't like to talk about it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2009