Does this frustrate you too?

I hate when there's a question asked and a good discussion starts and the person (or Cafemom) deletes it!

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 4:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• yep, I just noticed that too
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• yeah me too. I think the OP deletes it sometimes because the discussion isn't taking her side. She could actually learn something if she'd read what people have to say. We all could.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Cafemom deletes questions that are "intended" to rile people up...that's like 3/4 of the questions on here. I asked a question about why teen moms felt the need to be validated and they deleted it. It wasn't bashing them I just don't understand why they have to say "I'm a teen mom"
    Anonymous

• I get frustrated about this because for some questions I spend a lot of thought and time writing and working on my answer so I can be as helpful as possible. Sometimes I google for more information, which takes a while on this computer. I often, but not always, spellcheck. And then I hit answer question and find it has been deleted. Very frustrating.

Answer by Bmat at 4:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• It's frustrating, but what is equally frustrating is the number of moms on here who feel the need to be rude and abrasive. If you don't like the question, don't answer it , ya know? I think that's the cause of many questions being deleted. Sometimes in the time I take to answer something, the debate goes downhill suddenly and within minutes after I answered it the question is deleted.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2009