• In the Spotlight:

Are you truly happy....

Are you a truly happy person without God in you life?Have you ever had him in you life to know the difference?

Alize26

Asked by Alize26 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Most of the so-called ex- Christians on here seem to have one thing in common. They call themselves ex Christians but never had a personal encounter with the one we call Christ. Without a true encounter with him all you have is religion which in fact gets boring and useless. That being said how can you say you are happier if you never had a true experience with Him? If you notice in the bible that everyone that encountered Christ had a life changing experience, followed him and were willing to die for him. Having an experience with Jesus Christ will change your life forever.

mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Yep.

Why do you ask since you won't believe anyone anyway?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I am! I was raised Christian but I was always left with questions that were never answered. It wasn't until I accepted that there is no God and looked upon the Bible and other religious texts as nothing more than books of philosophy that I became a truly happy person.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness, in my very early adulthood I was "saved" and baptized in a Christian Reformed Church, and now no longer believe in a God in the Judeo-Christian sense.

I don't miss Jesus in my life, I'm still on my spiritual journey and have no regrets. I have known several happy athiests in my life.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 4:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I was raised Christian. I am now a very happy Pagan, one who will never stop learning about others beliefs. I truely enjoy hearing what makes others happy and their take on this vastness that we call life. I believe in a devine just not the Judeo/Christian take on it. I have no regrets because the decision is mine not one that has been handed down through the generations.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:34 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yes, for years God was not in my life ZI make some terrible mistakes because I didnt have him to give me advice on live. Now I do I have Jehovah I am a happier person and future that is going to be wonderful. I you would like more answers to your questions. get in touch with Jehovahs witness they are in the phone book thy will be glad to help you will your questions.
    DeborahElder

Answer by DeborahElder at 4:37 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yes I am very happy... I am Wiccan/Pagan
    I believe in the divine, but not the Bible or the Bible's version of God...
    I Honor the Goddess/Gods
    I was raised Christian and found nothing in it... it did not "FIT" me...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:38 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• op I think this is a much better post. you are leaving the answers up to the individual. much, much better post.
    Anonymous

• I was raised by loving parents and had a very happy childhood.  I am still head over heels in love with my husband of 20 years.  I have two beautiful daughters.  I have a nice home and a good life.  Yep,  I'm happy!  I have no need for a god and no desire for a god.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• OH YES!!!!!

I am TRUELY happy. I feel so blessed in every aspect of my life. It's wonderful. I am very grateful for everthing in my life, & i enjoy it to the fullest. I do have god my life, but i don't believe it's him "causing" my happiness....he gave me free will to do whatever i choose & i think i did a pretty good job choosing the right paths that led me to where i am. I also believe Karma & doing good to others creates happiness.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:53 PM on Mar. 12, 2009