What shampoo/conditioner do you use?

We live in the mountains where it's dry and the water is hard.. leaves my hair frizzy. I use Infusium 23 Moisturologie shampoo & conditioner.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• How is that working for ya??? I thought about buying that.. I use Suave right now and i like it... I use three diff suave shampoos a week and just one con. My hair seems to do better changing during the week than the same ol same ol everyday...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I use Biolage I LOVE it. It is the only thing that I can use year round otherwise i have to use a different kind every day as PP said.
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 4:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I use the cheap Suave stuff, lol. My hair looks the same if I use Suave or if I use Paul Mitchell, so I save the cash and buy the Suave.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 4:38 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• If your hair is really dry or very long try using a shampoo/conditioner for black hair. My friend (who is very white) did this and had the most beautiful, moisturized hair.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i use BED HEAD shampoo, i love it.
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 4:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I use Nioxin Shampoo(the only thing that has helped my dry scalp) and Biosilk silk therapy conditioner. These cost a little more but work better than any other I have tried(and I have tried many shampoos and conditioners). My son uses Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and Conditioner and it works for the dead skin and build up on his scalp. These are worth the extra cost IMO. The biosilk conditioner definately helps with frizziness.
    Anonymous

• OP: I love it.. it smells great, and leaves my hair so smooth..
    but when i went to get a haircut, they stylist said she could feel wax in my hair because the conditioner has wax in it. it leaves kinda a residue.. sucks.
    Anonymous

• Whatever I feel like at the moment. :)
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 5:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Arbonne FC5 shampoo and conditioner. Love how my hair feels, love the smell.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 5:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• tresemme'. I love it and I get alot of compliments on how shiny my hair is.
    SharoninKy

Answer by SharoninKy at 5:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2009