• In the Spotlight:

How do you deal with 2 baby moms? 1 is crazy litterally a doc said so and ther other is jealous of me.

The crazy mom is always talking about moving out and can she move in with me, but she gives me credit for being a wonderful step mom to her children and allows her kids to call me mom. The other is my husbands exwife we use to get along but recently I found out she was fake. She wont allow her kid to call me mom or even speak my name around her. She is very jealous of me cause I can spend lots of time with her kid and lots of the "first time" things happen with me. As far as the kids go I'm not trying to steal them away and I always make it a point to let them know their moms love them.

sweetpea8

Asked by sweetpea8 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldn't worry about them or what they think they're going to do.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Wow sounds like you picked a winner!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Just hang in their and do your thing. I too have two BM's in my life. One is okay, but you can tell she envy's me, and then the other Well, she's a *#@*& and is Very jelous of my man and I's relationship. Truthfully I think she doesn't like me because I've been raising her son since he was in the 1st grade and he loves me and has grown real close to me. When he was young like 6 years old- he had asked me if he can call me mom, but instead I said No you don't need to you can just call me by my name cause you have a mom and that might make her sad. Then I went on telling him that he's very blessed because he has two mom figures in his life which is more than some kids ever get and that I love him dearly. Also I let him know that just like his mom if he ever needs someone that he can come to me anytime. Now he is 13 and we have a great realationship.

So yea, forget what everyone else says and do what you know is in your heart
    SlimsWifey

Answer by SlimsWifey at 4:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I would have handled it by NOT getting with a man whore. That's just me though.

Anonymous

• Wow, sad how some people are just so closed minded n rude. If it don't relate to you, then keep it moving. Shoot the ladies above only seem to be talking about two BM's, I know at least three men right now who have 6 kids and at least 3 BM's.... now that's a man whore.

But back to the question, don't trip off either of the BM's, just do your thang like Slimswifey said. Be confident in yourself and only deal w/ the BM's as necissary, don't try to befriend them.

Well good luck.
    Anonymous

• Why would you want another woman's children calling you mom? That's just wrong. It's not them. You are causing your own chaos.
    Anonymous