i stopped using orthoevra in november of last year here it is march and i haven't had but 2 periods and my preg. test say neg. what could be the problem?

At home test are negative, and im still waiting on a period i had one in november and one in january but not since then! I don't know what to do and I don't understand

onekid2many

Asked by onekid2many at 4:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• a messed up cycle cause of the BC id cal your dr and been seen
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• There are several other reasons other than pregnancy that could cause a missing period. Stress, eating habits, exercise, medical conditions (for example PCOS)...the list goes on. Talk to your doc, sometimes our bodies don't do the natural thing and need a lil help. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

• i agree with anon 1:54....there are LOTS of causes to miss a period, & as mrs.owen said BC can really mess you up. seems normal. give it a few days & take another test. if you're really that concerned, call & make an appointment with your doctor.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• you know wat I think, I think that every thing constantly goes through evalution, and if we keep training our bodies not to reproduce as they naturally should eventually our bodies are going to go through that evalution and stop making babies, birth control has two sides, Yes it protects you from pregnancy (so does abstanance, spermacides, and condoms and such, probably at the SAME effectivnes) or birth control which throws off your cycle for sometimes years, I was on the depo for a year, always had regular periods for 4 years before the depo, ever since I did the depo I had like 5 periods, that was in the past 3 years, I FINALLLY got pregnant now, and i STILL never got a period, one day I went to the Doc for other reasons and just like that, a year and a half with no rag I was preggers!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009