What would you do? I need a little advice...

I am taking classes online and one instructor for one of my classes didn't tell me I had to take tests on campus. Well, I don't have the gas OR time to drive two hours round trip every time. I have a job and my son to take care of, plus four other classes. The only thing to think of is to withdrawl and take it at a community college next semester/summer. Would you do this? What would you do if you were in my situation?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would withdrawl or see if there's a way to work it out. A withdrawl looks better than a failure.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• If you can't make the trip to campus then there is no harm in withdrawing.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I have until April 4th. The latest I can take it is this Saturday and I have to work. I took way too many classes and its eating me alive.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I don't know about your college, but at my college, they can assign us what they call "procters" - it's a person who lives near us that watches over us at a designated spot while we take our tests. For example, my cousin lived in Florida for a summer but was still attending the community college here at home in Virginia; the college assigned her a procter in FL at a local high school & that's where she went to take her test.
    mommaruth07

Answer by mommaruth07 at 5:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• She said that I could have a procter but still, I have to take a couple of classes on campus.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• if you really cant get there what other choice do you have then do withdrawl?
    Anonymous