Breast question.....

hello, i'm 24 years old and i have had two kids now and i am finished for sure!! now here is my question..... i used to have nice full breasts, i was almost a D cup size and now after having my children i'm barely an A cup size. now i've have done a little research on breast augmentation and i really dont want to go through surgery, and i've also have seen creams, pills, etc.... is there any hope without surgery? please help thank you!!!!

Gina11062208

Asked by Gina11062208 at 4:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Health

• How did that happen? I'm smaller now than before my son and my boobs are bigger! But no, creams and all that will not work
    Anonymous

• you can try lifting weights. There are a few ways you can lift weights to improve & pickup the muscle mass around your breast area. But, it won't make them look as good as they used too. Also, give it some time. My boobs picked up after 4 years. Took a while, but the do perk up a lil.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:59 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Creams and pills won't work
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 9:46 PM on Mar. 12, 2009