The other woman.....

I came across this today, it was actually posted Wed. Here's what the "other woman" has to say..

I'm going to have to say kudos to Dear Abby for handling this woman.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ucda/20090311/lf_ucda/otherwomanadviseswivesonhowtocareformarriage

Thought this was intersting, what's your opinion on it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• wow, hm... well they both had some wonderful advice didn't they... I guess if ones rationalizes enough to herself she may talk herself into anything... I am glad that Abby didn't let her off easy on that one.
    I am back and forth though- my husband is my best friend. I am confident in the strength of our relationship... but what would I do were he gone somewhere else all the time? How does the wife make a marriage work if the husband has already detached himself from it? How does this other woman not consider herself a homewrecker when she is doing everything she can to keep the husband's relationship with his wife from improving?
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 5:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• First and foremost the other woman are normally a whores. They are worthless chicks who live to destroy marriages. Now to the man. If he feels the marriage is in trouble then he has two choices. He can leave or he and his wife can come to some conclusions. A man is going to cheat because he WANTS to do it. Not because he's not getting what he wants at home. Wives don't ever believe that BS. That man cheated because he was lost. He didn't know what HE wanted. Had nothing to do with his wife.
    She could be the best love maker best cooker best head giver and still his ass will go out there and cheat so I tell all home wreckers GO GET YA OWN MAN leave ours alone.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 5:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• When the other woman finds out he is married, then she is a whore, not before.
    Anonymous

• *and continues the relationship after she finds out
    Anonymous

• As women, we need to stick together and choose not to carry on with married men. HOWEVER, we as women also need to quit placing blame on the woman instead of the husband! I'm not in a relationship with the woman, I'm in it with my husband. I didn't take vows before my creator with that woman, I did it with my husband. Maybe the husband lied to her, maybe he didn't....that doesn't matter. He broke the trust, love, and commitment; she did not....
    I would still feel anger at the woman (if she knew he was married and carried on anyway) but, the extent of my anger would stop at blaming her for "wrecking" my home or "stealing" my husband. You can't wreck something that was already broken and you can't steal what doesn't want to be stolen...
    With the lack of confidence and the lack of quality men, does it really surprise anyone that a woman is willing to believe anything in order to try and grab happiness for herself?
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Just another time I disagree with Dear Abby and agree with what the "other woman" said. Sad thing Abby had to attempt to make the other woman's advice look like it had no value. Prevention is the key folks and the "other woman" knows it.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 7:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2009