San Antonio,Tx. Things to do?

Ok, so I live in tx and I have been to San antonio before but I am trying to plan a weekend trip for my hubby and I to celebrate our 10th ann. If you have any good ideas of things to do there please let me know. I know about sea world and fiesta tx but I am thinking some things that are maybe a little more romantic couple oriented. anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

hbuffington

Asked by hbuffington at 5:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Travel

• I have not been to it but it looks cool...Tower of the Americas

http://www.toweroftheamericas.com/index.html
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 5:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• hey thats funny you mention San Antonio bc we are proably going for spring break. There is the river walk there are some tower things. Messege me later and I'll think of the names of the towers but the river walk is romantic and expenisive.
    AbbeysMom5507

Answer by AbbeysMom5507 at 6:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Hey, I'm in SA.  Here are a couple of great site to help you out:

visitsanantonio.com

saevents.com

Anonymous

• The River Walk is romantic. Or the tower (I don't remember the name of it) is nice.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I agree Riverwalk
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• The riverwalk is nice..If expense is no option.try Tower of Americas,Shilos,Mortons steakhouse..Also Crumpets,Guenter house (flour mill) and also consider..The Botanical Gardens and the Carriage House Bistro.If you love eclairs...head over to Earl Abels on Austin Hwy..get there early they go fast.
    Anonymous