Have you ever drank some of your baby's formula?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Accidentally...I was holding her and stuck the nipple of it in my mouth to hold it and some got in my mouth...it was gross.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Never a large amount. I've licked some off my hand after it spilled before, and I wasn't impressed. Tastes like liquid cardboard.
    Mergath

Answer by Mergath at 5:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yes, I taste everything I am going to feed to my child. That includes my own breastmilk.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I've tasted formula and breastmilk... the breastmilk was by far better LOL
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 5:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yes , On a dare.I had to take off the nipple ,and chug a whole bottle ,omg do babies have taste buds,Needless to say I threw it back up.Yuck dare or no dare I will never do it again.It was the Isomil. Gives me the heebie geebies thinking about it.Thanks formaking me remember.lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 5:17 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• yes I tried it. Worse stuff I ever tasted.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yes. I tried everything I fed her. It wasn't great but it wasnt' awful eitiher.
    When she was put on Nutramagen, I didn't blame her one bit for refusing it. I was glad we were able to switch to Good Start instead.
    When I opened a jar of baby food meat, I knew there was no way I was going to try it and I didn't offer any to her. The stuff smelled like cheap cat food.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• yes. i won't feed my child anything i haven't tasted myself. he gets it as a last resort. i don't blame him for liking breastmilk better.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 6:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• The smell is enough to make me want to puke. Good thing I bf.
    Brandy85412

Answer by Brandy85412 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yeah, it's so gross!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2009