All of a sudden....no symptoms???

I woke up this morning, & all of a sudden I dont feel pregnant! I have no morning sickness (that has been killing me for weeks now), my boobs arent feeling as tender, I'm not as hungry, & I dont have to pee every half hour!! I'm still pretty exhausted...but this just seems weird!! I'm just shy of 7 weeks...is this normal or is something bad happening??

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If there is no blood, I'd say you're probably okay. Every woman and every pregnancy is different.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 5:38 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• You're just on to another stage in the pregnancy. If your not having morning sickness today you may have passed that point in the pregnancy and if your hungry then eat nourishing food for you and the baby. Each day will bring new little aches and pains and challenges. Just remember to drink water, eat well and get more rest. You'll be fine.
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 6:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2009