Why am I so jealous

Of my DF baby's mama, I can't help but feel like I just dont want him around her, and its not because of anything that he has done but mostly because she is just a crazy biotch who has talked so much crap about me, when I was pregnant with our son she told just about everyone that it wasn't his and blah blah blah she constatnly called me things like a whore and everything else you can think of, I know she though in her crazy head that they were going to get married but he broke things off with her several times, and then one final time and has been with me ever since, and we are getting married in June, so why in the hell do I feel jealous, why should I even get upset about any of it, when I know he doesn't want her he goes out of his way to avoid her. WTH is wrong with me, does anyone else ever feel like this? and please no bashing I know I just have to deal because his kids come first and all but I get that

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Its understandable to feel jealous. Its normal. This is someone who you are building a life and family with and it can hurt to know that this process was started with a different person. Its just a wish that you two could've always known and loved one another, so you didn't have to waste all that time before you two got together. One way to look at the situation, is that if the events in both your lives hadn't played out exactly the way they did, then you two may not have ever even met. Every thing we do has an action and reaction that shapes how our lives follow. You will have to deal with the other woman, and it may be hard, but try and keep yourself above her pettiness and you will feel better about yourself in the long run. Try and feel compassion and love for the baby, its not his fault who his mother is...and maybe part of your life path will include giving that child a stable, loving enviornment while hes with you. GL!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• My boyfriend actually has 2 kids with another women too and sometimes I can't help but feel jealous about it too. I know that he is through with her because put him in so much dept and cheated on him throughout there whole relationship but sometimes when we see her in town or random places, I feel like 'the 3rd wheel' and even when he has his kids around. He asks me why I don't like to spend time with him and his kids but it's so hard to explain that it feels weird for me since I don't have kids yet and he has two, you know? I get so mad sometimes because of his babies mom but I try to ignore everything about her. I don't even say Hi to her when we see her, I walk right by. I don't understand why I'm so jealous of this either!! lol
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Its stupid and I know that, but for some reason its just how I feel sometimes, I even find myself not wanting his other kids around our son but that is mainly because he is only six months old and they are ALWAYS sick and I get tired of my lil guy getting sick, that and they ruin his toys, IDK why I feel that way I never say anythng about it though kjust because I dont want to hurt my DF in any way
    Anonymous