Common question just different...

I have a 2 yo dd about to be 3 in April. The only comfort object she has clung onto is her bottle (just water and has been since she was 10 months) Anyways I have been very reluctant due to the fact that this is really the only thing that comforts her other than me and her dadda. I am going to through a big girl party for her cupcakes, balloons, small presents and a few of her age friends. At this time I am hoping she will be excited that everyone knows she is a big girl and she will through the bottle away and we will all cheer. This is my plan what is your opinion on this method and what were your bottle breaking stories?? Thank you!

liltxnchic

Asked by liltxnchic at 5:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• that sounds like a good plan to me. for my daughter she threw it away on her first birthday and never looked back. i have a feeling my son will be nowhere near that easy.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 6:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2009