Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kangaroo Court Jonesboro AR- No Idea of PAS, and my abuse doesn't matter

What do you think of a court that ignored a parent (man) who did not follow divorcee decree he made up and that I never go to see and who threatened me if I did not sign it.
This man has battered 2 other wives, 6 other children, threatened a ten year old girl with a knife to her throat and told her he would kill her if she didn't shut up. Beat his one son with a belt twice in the face the groin. choked me for going out with someone he knew. Brought crabs home and said he got them from sheet at a 5 start hotel. Had to borrow $38,000 from my dad because he couldn't run his business right and didn't pay his taxes. Tried to cheat my mom out of her house. Beat my one son with a belt that on one side had silver conches and it flipped an cut his leg open. Any time my kids were sick they had to sneak upstairs to get help because their dad would scream at them. Even my son with asthma. What would you think of a man like this

Answer Question

Asked by 1pagenwoman at 5:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (12)
  • I don't understand what you are saying, you can't get divorced from him?

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

  • How come this man isn't in jail for child abuse?

    Answer by isabellalecour at 6:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

  • sounds like a scumbag, i'd kill anyone who laid a hand on my son in anger never mind a for the court shame on the judge who heard the case

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

  • I wouldn't give a man like that a second thought. Hit me once, I'm gone. Hit my child and he better dig a hole and jump in and bury himself before I get to him.

    Answer by admckenzie at 8:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

  • I agree with admckenzie

    Answer by pnwmom at 8:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

  • I am divorced. I ran. I had a $250000 house that I worked my ass off for, owned my own business, my dad had to constantly help us because he was always scheming and spening money we didn't have and evading taxes. He is using parental alienation with my kids and they hate me because I couldn't take be abused anymore. I had a breakdown in Oct. because I hadn't seen my duaghter for 10 months he wouldn't let me and they wouldn't enforce the decree. I have tried to womans abuse organizations and they are for shit. my ex scared my daughter that someone was going to climb in her window and steal her, she was never able to sleep alone, so now at 14 with size D breasts and on period she sleeps on the couch with him. Where he slept for 9 years and not with me. And the courts aren't even acknowledging this. I don't know what to do. I wish everyone would write to Jonesboro Courts and express their ourtrage over this. I need help

    Answer by 1pagenwoman at 10:52 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

  • I would not let any man hit me or choke me ever again. Twenty three years of owning four martial arts schools fighting full contact men 250pds plus knife fighting, swords. That is something I am and never will be afraid of. What I am afraid of is the stupid fucking ARkansas courts. I have provided so much in evidence, plus 2 other wives (who wont testify because they are cowards) 6 other children only 1 talks to him - one is dead basically because he and his first wife fought as I am having to and the kid just didn't care anymore. The others won't have nothing to do with him or let his grandchildren around him. I saw and had to deal with him using emotional beatings on me his kids, we were all prisoners. Now because he goes to church and got saved my one daughter thinks that no matter what he did to me, she is going to think he's god. My daughter and sons hate me for being abused, and the courts just ignore this monste

    Answer by 1pagenwoman at 5:23 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

  • Do any of you trust the courts if they would do this to you? I think I should write every newspaper, and especially the womens abuse center that did not help or give any advice, and walk up and down in front of the newsstation in protest. I am being punished for being abused. I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I did have a breakdown and tried (but barely) to kill myself. It was mostly a cry for help. My child has been influenced and is turning into the type of person my ex husband is. My sons have never been happy since they left St. Louis. He put us out in the hills and they had no one to play with. And he would get mad if anyone complained.
    Does anyone know how to get around not being able to subpeona someone from another state. I need to subpeona his ex wives and supposedly it will cost me another $4,000. If I had killed someone they would subpeona that person no problem. This man is crazy. And I am losing my kids

    Answer by 1pagenwoman at 5:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

  • The law protects abusers. It is the fault of the American Bar Association. Their members can make more money off situations like this. It is time to stand up to the ABA and the State Bar Associations. You can not trust the courts. Judges are lawyers and a sworn to help their own. They are corrupted by the system before they ever take the bench. Ever wonder why most lawyers do not pass the bar on their first try and have to spend a year working as an intern at law firms? I don't believe it is the tests. I believe that, in order to work, they need to be indoctrinated into the corruption. Most begin the year thinking they are going to do good for the world, and come out the other end as crooked as their predicessors. Do you have a lawyer? A subpoena costs $5-$14 to issue on your own. Cost of service varies, but the most I have heard of is $125. It's free if you can get a friend to serve it for you.


    Answer by glakritz at 5:28 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

  • You can get letters from the exs. These MUST have the signature notorized. It would also be good to have 2 or three of their friends send notorized statements that what the ex is saying is true. The court, if it is corrupt, will tell you that they are not admissable, but they are. File copies of these letters with the Clerk of the Court to be placed in the divorce file with a simple Motion to Consider New Evidence. GET CERTIFIED COPIES OF EVERYTHING FROM THE CLERK. Most clerks are also corrupted. The lawyer's organization that teaches the lawyers how to fight cases, also instructs the clerks on how to place obsticles in the path of Pro Se litigants, so also take a couple of witnesses when you file. To insure that the clerk does their job, have the witnesses sign letters in front of the clerk saying This was filed on this date and this is what it contained. By the way, we pay for those manuels to be sent to lawyers and

    Answer by glakritz at 5:37 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
The other woman.....

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
any army wives???