soooo.....

am i insecure....or..is my instincts trying to tell me something and how do i know the difference? i have been seeing a man now for 6 months..everything has been great up till now...i have been getting jealous...and jsut thinking he is going to cheat...my EXH cheated and it devestated me....some things i have noticed with my current bf is logical....or jsut plain inocent...but i seem to beable to twist it in my head enough to start thinking he is doing something...especially since one of his coworkers that heis always staring at is all of a sudden on his myspace...i duno...am i crazy ,insecure.....or should i heed the red flags? (if they really are red flags)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• if doesn't matter what red flags wave, jealousy and insecurity is about you not about him so you are blinded by your own fears and are not making rational decisions. Believe in yourself. Believe in your worth. Have confidence in who you are and what you bring to the relationship and you won't make yourself sick worrying about this. Then you can see a man for who he is and not through the fear of what he might do when he's away from you or around other women.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:05 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Im kinda with you im not sure if im taking all my thoughts and turning them into something they arent or if something is really going on!! im not really a jelouse person but im just not sure what to think, but it will come out sooner than later if somethings going on, i know to much about cheating not to figure it out being a cheater once myself!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• well if it were me...i'd be jealous!! i don't know if you're the type but start "monitoring" his emails/myspace page. if you think something's up then ask him. but i wouldn't go and start accusing him of anything...that tends to not go over so well. good luck.
    soccermama08

Answer by soccermama08 at 6:34 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Do not confuse your current bf with the one you are with now. Ifyou feel this way just talk to him being honest with eachother is the best.
    katflower

Answer by katflower at 7:52 PM on Mar. 12, 2009