Do you think this was weird?

So if you are following me around today, the missed call I didn't recognize earlier, when I called it back it was weird.
Here is the call:
Them" Hello"
Me "hey someone was trying to call edna from this number earlier"
Them "oh yeah just a minute"
(muffled talking in the background)
then"oh yea is this edna (asked about my last name)?
Me "yes (last name) that is my maiden name
Them "oh ok" click they hung up.
Um what was that all about?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 5:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Who knows. People are strange.
    Anonymous

• Thats kinda creepy....

I always ask whos calling first before I admit that I'm who they're asking for!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• That is freakin' weird. Call them back and say, "WTF? Who are you and what do you want? And why are you so incredibly rude?"
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• wow, that is really weird. Have you typed their phone number in on yahoo to see whos name the phone number is under? that is weird! i think there is a website called whocalledme.com or something like that also where you can see who it was
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Strange......
    Anonymous

• I tried but they didn't answer, oh and I forgot to add that when I called them I did ask wqho it was but they didn't tell me.
    I had just put my name on an alumni list for my highschool and said that they could call me to participate in events, so when they asked about my last name that is why I responded otherwise I would have kept asking who they were.
    I just tried calling again and got no answer, there isn't even a personal message thingy just a recorded one you know that says the number you are calling blah blah blah, so I still have no idea who it was.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 5:37 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Candice it is a cell number so will I still be able to look it up?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 5:45 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• im not sure, but maybe
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 6:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• That's so crazy. I have been having this guy call my cell from this weird number for over a month now. I usually don't answer strange numbers but I picked it up one day and he asked for my nickname and I was like who is this? and he hung up. I have had this phone for 3 years and only a few of my old friends that still call me that name have this number. I traced the call online back to Pheonix but that was as much as it would tell me. I don't know anyone in Pheonix, this guy keeps calling and leaving different names and it's freakin me out. Maybe we should both change our numbers lol.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2009